South Korea Visa
How to Apply South Korea Visa from UAE
You can apply visa to South Korea for Tourism, Business and Medical treatment from the United Arab Emirates. If you are residing in Abu Dhabi or Alain and your visa is from Abu Dhabi or Alain you must apply from South Korea embassy at Abu Dhabi. All other Dubai and northern emirates resident visa hold must apply from South Korea Dubai consulate.
Applying for South Korea visa is very simple, but if the visa got rejected once you can apply next after 06 month time only. So we recommend you to make sure the visa documents and application are 100% perfect, else you better contact a professional visa consultant to complete the same.
How to apply South Korea Tourist or Business Visa from Dubai & Abu Dhabi
If you are planning to visit South Korea as tourist, please note UAE residence visa holders with below 6 months remaining on their visa validity cannot apply through the Dubai Consulate & Embassy in Abu Dhabi. Please apply from your home country. So make sure the residence visa must have minimum 06 month validity.
Visa issuance generally takes about 4 - 7 working days from the day of submission. However, for such cases in which required documents are omitted, submission of additional documents is requested, or an investigation is required, evaluation might take longer than usual.
• Your passport valid for at least 6 months beyond return date are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages
• A photograph, which must have been taken within the past 6 months
• UAE residence visa should be valid 06 months from the date of travel (You must stay in the UAE for more than two years and hold a UAE residence visa issued by the UAE government)
• Original letter from the company in UAE which mention the purpose of travel, designation and salary (If the applicant has another UAE visa sponsor aside from the company he/she works for, then you also needs to submit NOC from that sponsor as well along with sponsor’s ID or passport copies)
• Original bank statement of recent 3 months with the stamp on each page. (Online bank statement are not acceptable) If applicant as a financial sponsor, then you have to get the bank statement from the sponsor with a letter from the sponsor along with sponsor’s ID or passport copy
• Hotel reservation or proof of other accommodation
• Proof of flight ticket booking or flight reservation including return
• Proof of valid travel or international health insurance
• Employment Labor Contract / agreement
• Previous UAE visa - You must have spent at least two years in the UAE and have a UAE resident visa granted by the UAE government
• Original and Notarized Invitation Letter – Must be notarized or attested by a notary or a lawyer within the republic Korea
• Original and Notarized Guarantee Letter - Must be notarized or attested by a notary or a lawyer within the republic Korea
• Certificate of Business Registration – issuance date should be within 3 months from the application date
Deira Travel's Assistance
• Please reach 15 minutes prior to the appointment at the respective Visa Application Center
• Visa fees are nonrefundable in any cases once applied
• All the documents should be translated to English
• Submission of additional documents may be requested, after the application is completed
• The visa issuance may be denied after the screening of the application. Having all of the required documents does not guarantee a visa
• Visa Fee : 160 AED(Single-entry), 280AED(Double-entry), 360AED(Multiple-entry)
• Visa fees may change according to the nationality of the applicant
• Visa fee is not refundable even if visa is denied
• Application should be submitted in person