Cyprus, officially called the Republic of Cyprus, is an island nation in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. It is the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, and is located south of Turkey; west of Syria; northwest of Lebanon, Israel and Palestine; north of Egypt; and southeast of Greece.
• The Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry to Cyprus, and current passport must contain at least one/two blank pages
• Two recent passport photograph (not older than 6 months), size must be 3.5 x 4.5 cm with a white background.
• UAE residence visa copy (UAE residence visa must be for at least 3 months from the intended date of departure from Cyprus
• Proof of sufficient financial means: original personal bank statements for the past 3 months, stamped by the Bank
• NOC letter from the employer; stating the salary, applicant's current position/work and date when joining the company, the dates of the approved leave, and purpose of the visit
• Hotel reservation or proof of other accommodation
• Proof of flight ticket booking or flight reservation including return
• International health insurance covering the entire territory of all Schengen member states with a minimum coverage of € 30.000
• Sponsored family members (spouses, students, etc.) must submit a copy of their birth and marriage certificates, as well as an English translation
• Employment Labor Contract / agreement
For visiting friends or family
• Letter of invitation from the host in Cyprus, including a copy of the host's passport
• Invitation letter from the host company/firm/associate in Cyprus, providing full contact information
Deira Travel's Assistance
• Detailed guidance with documentation that will reduce the chances of rejection
• Filing of Visa Application Form
• Make an appointment to submit your documents at the appropriate visa application center.
• Making arrangements for flight and hotel booking(Only for visa purpose)
• One-to-one attention from a dedicated staff member who will guide you through the entire application procedure
• Please reach 15 minutes prior to the appointment at the respective Visa Application Center
• Visa fees are nonrefundable in any cases once applied
• All the documents should be translated to English