Brazil is the largest country in South America bounded by the Atlantic Ocean. The Amazon River runs through northeastern Brazil, and the Amazon Rainforest covers about one-third of the country.
How to Apply for a Visa to the Brazil from Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Planning to visit Brazil, the football passionate country with amazing man-made constructions like Itaipu Dam, Christ the Redeemer, etc. Plan your trip to Brazil with Deira Travel and apply for a tourist visa to Brazil from us without hassle.
Visitor visas may be granted to visitors for a short stay, for the following purposes:
Some passport holders need to apply in person
Applicants holding Afghan, Egyptian, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Iranian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Lebanese, Libyan, Nepalese, Nigerian, North Korean, Pakistani, Palestinian, Senegalese, Sudanese or Syrian passports are required to apply in person.
are issued in a minimum of 5 – 7 working days
• One (1) recent photo 3x4 cm, front view, white background
• The applicant’s passport, valid for no less than 6 months, with at least two blank pages
• The applicant's UAE original residence visa, with a copy. Applicants that are not residents of the UAE must apply in person;
• Applicant’s personal bank statement stamped by the bank for the last three (3) months
• NOC Letter from the sponsor (stating the applicant’s position in the company, wage and purpose of the trip)
• A legible copy (deposit slip) of the consular fee payment
• Hotel booking reservation/s confirming duration of stay
• Travel itinerary such as airline bookings/tickets showing departure dates and destinations
• Travel & medical insurance
Deira Travel's Assistance
• Detailed guidance with documentation that will reduce the chances of rejection
• Filing of Visa Application Form
• Make an appointment to submit your documents at the appropriate visa application center.
• Making arrangements for flight and hotel booking(Only for visa purpose)
• one-to-one attention from a dedicated staff member who will guide you through the entire application procedure
• Your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months and have at least two blank visa pages
• Application can be delivered in person or sent by PRO
• Embassy reserves the right to ask for further documents if required
• Any foreign citizen who acts aggressively, insultingly, or disrespectfully when submitting his or her application will have his or her visa denied
• Visa fees are not refundable