Belgium Visa - Schengen
Belgium, a country in Western Europe, is known for medieval towns, Renaissance architecture and as headquarters of the European Union and NATO. The country has distinctive regions including Dutch-speaking Flanders to the north, French-speaking Wallonia to the south and a German-speaking community to the east. The bilingual capital, Brussels, has ornate guildhalls at Grand-Place and elegant art-nouveau buildings.
Different parts of today’s Belgium have been ruled by the Dutch, Spanish, French, Austrian, which have left behind a rich history and architecture. The country is distinguished by its canals, cobbled streets and medieval buildings.
• The passport must be valid for at least six months after your intended departure from Schengen States
• Recent passport photographs showing full face on a clear white background (35 mm X 45 mm)
• UAE residence visa should be valid for 03 months from the date of return from Schengen
• Original personal bank account statement for the last three months signed and stamped by the bank
• NOC Letter from the company (should be mentioned designation, date of joining & salary paid)
• Sponsored family members (spouses, students etc) have to enclose a copy of original birth and marriage certificate
• Proof of accommodation (i.e. valid and existing hotel booking, etc)
• Proof of flight ticket booking or flight reservation including return
• International health insurance that covers the whole territory of all Schengen member states and has a minimum coverage of € 30.000
• A detailed daily program of your stay taking into consideration that if the applicant is travelling to Belgium and/or more than one Schengen country
Deira Travel's Assistance
• Detailed guidance with documentation that will reduce the chances of rejection
• Filing of Visa Application Form
• Make an appointment to submit your documents at the appropriate visa application center.
• Making arrangements for flight and hotel booking(Only for visa purpose)
• One-to-one attention from a dedicated staff member who will guide you through the entire application procedure
• Please reach 15 minutes prior to the appointment at the respective Visa Application Center
• Visa fees are nonrefundable in any cases once applied
• All the documents should be translated to English