Australia is globally famous for its natural wonders, wide-open spaces, beaches, deserts, "The Bush", and "The Outback". Australia is one of the world's most highly urbanized countries; it's well known for its attractive mega cities such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth. Australia's spectacular natural environment, multicultural communities, excellent food and wine, its weather and lifestyle and the friendliness and openness of its people make it one of the world's most attractive tourist destinations.
• Copy of valid passport - scanned color
• Any evidence of international travel history in the last 5 years (e.g. visa stamp and/or immigration stamp)
• One recent passport-sized photograph - 35 x 45 mm
• If your photo has been digitally enhanced you may be asked to provide a new photo which will delay your application.
• Last 06 months bank statement with original bank stamps
• If you are employed: Letter from your employer stating your position, length of employment and income and the period of approved leave.
• If you are self-employed: copies of official company documents. For example a business registration license, import and export permit, bank statements.
• If you do home duties or are unemployed: Signed letter from your partner or a person confirming his/her financial support for you. Provide evidence that your supporter has sufficient funds.
• If you are a student: evidence of financial support from the parent(s), relative or other support people.
• If visiting relatives or friends: a letter of invitation from your relative or friend in Australia.
• If your relative or friend is paying for your visit, evidence that they have sufficient funds.
If visiting relatives or friends: Invitation letter from Australia
• Hotel booking reservation/s confirming duration of stay
• Travel itinerary such as airline bookings/tickets showing departure dates and destinations
• Travel & medical insurance
For Visiting family and/or friends
• Invitation letter from the host in Australia
• If visiting family: Copy of passport and Residence proof in Australia
• A covering letter outlining reason for your travel to Australia
For Business/ Conference or Training for a Company
• Invitation letter from company in Australia
Deira Travel's Assistance
• Detailed guidance with documentation that will reduce the chances of rejection
• Filing of Visa Application Form
• Make an appointment to submit your documents at the appropriate visa application center
• Making arrangements for flight and hotel booking (Only for visa purpose)
• One-to-one attention from a dedicated staff member who will guide you through the entire application procedure
• Your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months and have at least two blank visa pages
• Embassy reserves the right to ask for further documents if required
• Visa fees are not refundable